CBSE 10th Result 2023 Link will be active soon on DigiLocker. Candidates can check the CBSE Results 2023 for Class 10th via the official website or platforms like DigiLocker as and when the board announces results. To check the CBSE 10th Marksheet 2023 on DigiLocker, students will be required to enter the 6-digit security pin provided by the schools. Check the steps mentioned below to know how to download the CBSE 10th Marksheet via the DigiLocker.
CBSE Marksheet 2023 Via DigiLocker
- Enter 6 Digit PIN provided by your school. (Prefix zero(0) if you have 5 digit PIN)
- Verify details, provide mobile number, and validate with OTP received.
- DigiLocker account will be verified and created
- Now, students can access their Class 10th marksheets in their account after declaration of results.
CBSE 10th Marksheet 2023 Websites
Along with the DigiLocker platform, students can check their CBSE Class 10th results on the official websites, including cbseresults.nic.in , results.cbse.nic.in, cbse.nic.in, and cbse.gov.in . They can also access their CBSE Marksheet via other online platforms like UMANG app.
The CBSE class 10 exams were held from February 15 till March 21 and the exams were conducted from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. 21.87 lakh students registered for the CBSE class 10 exams in 2023. Students will be required to enter their roll number and mother’s name to access the marksheet, check the steps mentioned below.
CBSE 10th Result 2023 Online: How to download
- Go to the official website– results.cbse.nic.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on the CBSE Board 10th result link
- A new login page would open
- Enter your roll number and mother’s name
- Access the marksheet and download it
- Take a print out for the future references
Candidates are advised to keep their CBSE 10th admit card handy while checking the result to enter the spellings and other details correctly.